Friday, May 1, 2009

The Waiting Game

Well, we got everything done last night and managed to get to bed by about 10:30. It was a very long night, with me waking up every two hours or so, and Ian not sleeping much better, b/c he hasn't been feeling good. So alarm goes off at 6 this morning and I get up, get last minute stuff ready and as we are literally ready to walk out the door, when the phone rings and the hospital is calling to say that all the beds filled up over night and that I'm first on the list and that they will call me as soon as they get a bed. So that was 4 hours ago, and we're still just waiting. In the meantime, Ian is sick and has a really sore throat, so we figured we'd head to Urgent Care to make sure it wasn't strep since we were having to wait anyway. Well two hours later, not strep... just an infection (not contagious) but he doesn't feel good, so he's taking a nap, and I'm just trying to relax. As we know more, I'll be sure to post!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Well that stinks! I hope you get in soon and that Ian feels better!