Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Big Surprise!

Well today I went into the doctor for my weekly appointment. NSTs took a little while since Aidan must have been sleeping and was a little uncooperative. After my exam (still 3 cm dilated and 80% effaced) and having my membranes stripped (so not fun), my doctor had the nurse call the hospital to try and schedule the induction. Well lo and behold it is set for tomorrow at 7:30 AM! So with about 12 hours notice, we are scrambling to finish trying to get everythign ready. After my appointment, I went straight back to school to finish getting ready for the sub, and now I am at home scarfing down dinner and trying to finish getting the house ready. This is no nesting... this is sheer panic!! We'll be able to have Wi-Fi at the hospital, so be sure to check back here for updates!!

2 comments:

Mrs. G.I. Joe said...

Good luck you guys!

That's so exciting your little guy will be here tomorrow! I hope your labor goes smoothly. I LOVED giving birth. Just relax and enjoy it. Remember, its the only birth this little one will have take in everything. That's what helped me get through the pain and stay away from the epi!

Teresa said...

YAY! Congratulations and good luck! I am SO excited for you!