Friday, April 17, 2009

Officially Full Term - 37 Weeks

Here is the latest baby bump picture. I am 37 weeks today, so officially full term. I just had a doctor's appt yesterday and everything is progressing along. Blood pressure and NSTs were fine. Shouldn't be too much longer now! Aidan is continuing to bounce around and try and bust his way out! I'm just trying to get ready for maternity leave. As much as I am getting tired of being pregnant, hopefully he won't make a surprise visit before we're ready!! :)

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Do you teach year round? When does school get out?

Mommie to 3 Things said...

We are on a 38 week year... so we go from August to May. May 21st is the last day for kids tis year... so I'll be out just the last three weeks.

Erica and Justin said...

I'm thinking about you guys! And sooo excited for you! I can't believe the time is getting so close. You guys will be great parents. I'm jealous of ALL you are about to experience. It's truly an amazing journey. Keep me updated. (and know that your students will be just Fine!!)