Saturday, May 2, 2009

AM update

UUUGGHHH! Still nothing going on. I got about 3 1/2 hours of sleep. They got my pitocin totally cranked up all the way.... and Nothing!!! They turned it off at 3 and gave me O2 and jump charged my fluids b/c Aidan's heart rate was dropping. I'm off the O2 and he's doing much better. They are waiting to hear back from my Dr and contemplating what step to take next. I'm still 3 cm and 80% after all that. Right now they are giving me a break and seeing if my body will start going! So in the meantime.... still bored, still just sitting here!

5 comments:

Teresa said...

How frustrating! I am sending delivery thoughts your way!!

Keli said...

Poor Andi! Will be keeping you and Aidan in prayers this morning...

Erica and Justin said...

Oh Man!! I wonder why it's not working? Are they talking possible C-section? IF so, don't be scared. It's quite calm and controlled. Thinking of you three.

Janice Ewbank said...

Hi! This is Janice Ewbank! : ) I'm so excited! Hang in there... apparently Aidan is like his mommy... a beautiful mind of his own!

John & Lyn said...

Congrats on Aidan's arrival !!!
Grandma Lyn and I are so tickled to have a safe arrival.. Now for some sleep and recovery - in about 2 hour snatches... Go guys go..