Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Well we are moved in, and I have been trying to avoid more painting by doting on my lil man! We've been hanging out and playing to make up for all the interruptions to our routine from before we moved in. Here's some of our latest videos and pictures!


We couldn't leave Aidan behind, so we had to pack him too!


Just swinging and watching Baby Einstein

Sticking out our tongue is our new game!

We hate tummy time!

Big yawn!

Aidan's 1st 3-6 mon outfit, since he has outgrown all his 0-3 clothes

Mommy's lil froggie! "Are you done taking pictures yet?"
Happy Baby!

We love our swing!


The lil guys were hanging out playing, while the big guys did the move!
Daddy loves having Aidan "ride" Anthrax
Aidan likes it too! "Daddy can't you make him go any faster?"
Happy baby watching Baby Einstein!


Happy, then not so happy! About 2/3 of the way through it sounds like he says "I want Mommy!" Too cute! His "1st" words!


1 comment:

Janice Ewbank said...

He is a genius, and adorable too! I'm sure I heard him say, "I want Mommy." I'm glad you are getting all settled. See you soon!