Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Hard work pays off!

Well over the past week, Ian and I have been busting our behinds to get the new house ready to move into. My mom flew down over the weekend to help me paint, and thank goodness she did, otherwise I would never have finished all that painting. Aidan loved seeinf his grandma again!

Aidan has been weathering all the commotion pretty well. He's been a little fussier, especially at night, but hopefully once we get moved in, we can get back into our regular routine. His exciting accomplishement for this week is holding onto a toy for the first time! He's been grabbing onto a lot of things this week, especially my hair! He's also really become quite obsessed with his hands and trying to fit his whole fist in his mouth. I think he's trying to suck his thumb, but hasn't figured out how to do that without putting all his other fingers in his mouth too! I don't have too many pictures to share, but I've had a lot of other things on my plate to get accomplished. Here's a couple from the last week.

Aidan is a "genius"! Look at him holding a toy for the first time!

Just having some fun!
Happy 4th of July! Thanks Auntie Christine for the outfit!
Aidan getting distracted from playing. Whoever knew a hand was so fascinating!
Daddy getting Aidan ready to go. Aidan decided he wanted to match with Daddy's outfit.

No comments: