Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Baby Acrobatics

We had a very exciting morning today. I've been feeling Aidan kicking for a few weeks now and occasionally when I'm lying down, he's kicked hard enough that I could feel it on the outside of my belly. Well this morning he started up, so I had Ian come over and put his hand on my belly, and wouldn't you know it, but within a minute Aidan was kicking up a storm and Ian felt Aidan for the very first time! He must have been doing sommersaults or something in there, b/c he kept up his performance for his daddy for a couple minutes! It was such a amazing experience for both of us.

2 comments:

Angie said...

I'm jealous! lol I can feel twitches and thumps but not an actual kick. I think I have too much insulation so it's taking longer for me to be able to feel the baby's kicks/movements. That's so neat that Ian finally got to feel the little guy moving! I can't wait to share that with my hubby too!

Erica and Justin said...

awww! How neat. I miss that feeling :) Now Ian can REALLY put it all together. Glad all is well!!!