Thursday, January 15, 2009

24 weeks and counting!

I had my 24 week appt today. Went well... Blood pressure was normal, tummy measurements were right on, and Aidan was measuring in at about 150 beats per minute. Pretty quick appt, but I did talk to the Dr about what to expect from the rest of the pregnancy b/c of the SUA (single umbilical artery). I'll have an appt and ultrasound at 28 weeks. Then an appt at 30 weeks, followed by another ultrasound at the perinatologist at 32 weeks. After that I will begin going into the Dr on a weekly basis so they can do stress tests on Aidan (normally after 28 weeks you go in every two weeks). If they do determine that there are complications with his growth I may be going in twice a week starting at 32 weeks. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll only have to go in once a week for the last eight weeks!

Life is staying pretty busy and hectic here. This weekend I'll be traveling home to Ca for my baby shower! I am really excited to see my family and friends and to see my mom and stepdad's "new" house! I'm sure I'll have plenty of pics to post when I get back, including some new "belly" pictures!

No comments: