Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Nursery

Ok, I definitely have some more work to do... but here are some pictures of Aidan's room! It's definitely no longer an office! The wall hangings and window coverings need to be hung and we still need to get a dresser, put down the lion rug on the floor, and kick the kitties out of the room... but this is basically how it is going to look! We are still debating on putting a border midway up the wall, but I think once we get the wall hangings up that will help keep the white walls from being too boring! We just love how it all looks!

4 comments:

Angie said...

I love the glider!! Very cute! You lucked out on finding that one for sale on craigslist!

Mommie to 3 Things said...

Thanks! I can't believe I got all the furniture on Craigslist! I think total I spent under $600 and that includes a Pottery Barn crib and Dutailier glider... I am so proud of myself!! ;) All we need now is a dresser, which of all things, I am being the pickiest about!

Erica and Justin said...

Lookin' good!!! So funny that the cats are confused. I'm sure they are used to that being their space...

Mommie to 3 Things said...

They are so used to it being their space! We need to do something soon b/c now they think all this furniture is theirs too! They are both sleeping in the crib, and Beardsley is obsessed with the changing table! We'd shut them out, but need to figure out where to put their litter box first!