Saturday, December 13, 2008

Caution! Wet Floor!

Well just to give everyone a quick update. On Thursday I slipped at school. Not bad or anything (just a sore bottom, good thing I have some cushion there!!), but just as a precaution I went in to my Dr office yesterday. Everything is fine. They checked my blood pressure which was fine and Aidan's heartbeat was a healthy 155 beats per minute. We could hear him moving around in there and the nurse said she could feel him moving too. So all is good!

2 comments:

Christine~N~Jim said...

OH GOOD! I am glad everything is okay. Sorry you had a scare! DUDE...can you believe you are half way there? XOXOXO

Mommie to 3 Things said...

Yea. It's not the first time I've fallen, just first time at work.. I hit a slippery floor these days and I'm down!! It is crazy to think i am half way there. Before I know it, it will be the third trimester. I keep waiting for my baby bump to get bigger though!! :) But the way i look at it, it will be less to lose later!