Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Holidays!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday! We had Ian's squad over early this week for a holiday party and had a great time! Yesterday we went christmas shopping and got a new car! We got a really good deal and we love it! It's a dark red Acura MDX and it's fully loaded! Aidan's going to be spoiled with his "1st" car. The best thing is that it does have the third row, so it will be able to "grow" with our family as it grows! Now we just need to sell the truck and we'll be set! So if you know anyone who needs a truck... send them our way!


Ian will be working tonight (someone's got to pay for the car), but then he has Christmas off. I'll visit with friends for the evening and then tomorrow I'll cook us a nice Ham dinner for Christmas (thanks Mom!) and we'll spend a quiet day at home!In baby news, I'm finally starting to show a bit more, so I've uploaded some new pictures for all of you! I'm feeling good, and will be anxious to get my appt at the perinatologist over and done with on Monday.

20 Weeks 6 Days


Have a very merry Christmas everyone!!

No comments: