Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Well this afternoon I was trying to get some stuff around the house done, but Aidan was a little gassy, and therefore a tad fussy. He really likes music though, so I figured I'd put some music in and see if that kept him occupied. He really likes the music that is played on his toys (that kind of mechanical sounding music) so I figured I would put in the sample Baby Einstein DVD that came with his playmat. We have the whole series, but I already packed them since I didn't think he was old enough for them yet. Anyway, I put the DVD in and we sat down in front of the TV. Well the minute it turned on he was just mesmerized and entertained. I didn't realize he could see that far away already. So he was so entertained, I put him in his bouncer, and I think we watched the same 10 minute clip at least three times! I know that's horrible... but it is just music and colors and puppets! Anyway, he tuckered himself out, and now I have some free time to upload some videos of him watching his first "tv show"! All I can say, is that he is definitely Ian's son with the concentration he showed toward the TV!

Daddy though it was time Aidan learned how to "ride" the cat! As you can see, they both "loved" it!


1 comment:

Erica and Justin said...

And you gave me a hard time last Summer!!! Remember when you came over to swim & I had Sam in the den watching one of those!! It's amazing how it captures their attention. There's no shame in using that to get a few things done :)

BTW: #2 is on "it's" way for us...Early February :) I wanted to tell you over the phone, but we keep missing each other!!