Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day!! I hope that all the dads are having a fantastic day. We started today off with trying out Aidan's new schedule. We are working on getting into a more permanent routine. Rather than just eating every 3 hours and winging everything else, I figured it was time to figure out a schedule. Aidan did pretty good, didn't always sleep when I thought it might be prudent, but no melt downs and we still made it to bed on time! We started off the day by letting Ian sleep in and then we went on a walk around the neighborhood. Then I made breakfast burritos and then Ian was off to work. To celebrate Father's Day, Aidan and I went and got Ian cupcakes from Sprinkles! Yummy!
Here's some pictures from today and some other pictures from the last week. Aidan is now 7 weeks old and about 11 pounds! He's smiling more and loves to listen to you when you read books and sing songs. He wiggles and jiggles whenever he hears music. Let's hope he has more rhythm than mom and dad!

Happy Father's Day!!

Aidan wanted to show his appreciation for his Daddy!

Bedtime!

Playtime!!

Someone got all tired out!! What's up with giving mom the bird?? Thanks buddy!

He's a funny little sleeper!



Tummy Time!

Getting ready to go to dinner with friends!

Aidan's new letters for his room. I had them custom made to match his bedding. I'll post a picture of them on the wall one we get moved into the new house!

2 comments:

Mrs. G.I. Joe said...

Those cupcakes look so yummy! This post makes me so hungry!

I love the letters you did. I did all of LUCY MICHAELA for her room and boy did that take forever, but its worth the work.

Janice Ewbank said...

Cute picture of Ian and Aidan! The video is adorable.
I was thinking how cool it is that you have this Blog... what a wonderful keepsake for Aidan to have of his life journey. I'm still spending summers trying to organize old photos and remember which of my kids did what. He's going to treasure this some day. : )