Thursday, March 5, 2009

Too funny!

Ok, so I have been sick since Sunday. well this week is parent teacher conferences and yesterday I had 13 conferences. By the ime I got home, I had no voice left and it has still deserted me today. Since i had no conferences today, I came home early, took a nap, and have barely gotte out of bed since. But I am starting to get bored since Ian's at drill this weekend, and I found this interesting website!! Ha Ha!! Way too much time on my hands! Anyway, you can take two people's pictures and see what the aby will look like... of course I couldn't resist, so here you go... the most normal one is first, but the rest are pretty funny!!! Especially the red hair... where did that come from?

2 comments:

Mrs. G.I. Joe said...

That website is too funny! I know your little guy is going to be adorable!

Oh, funny thing about the red hair....neither Michael, nor myself, nor our parents or grandparents have red hair. But Lucy's is turning red! Haha...so you never know!

Anonymous said...

Annie,
The red hair is a legit option. On the Updegraff side there were a number of red heads. Your Great Grandmother Ruby and her sister Doris were red heads.
Love, Mom