Thursday, February 26, 2009

30 weeks! Only 10 to go!

Well I had my 30 week appt today. It was pretty quick but went well. Aidan's heartrate was 150. My blood pressure was fine, and I'm up another pound! We went over what's to come in the next few weeks. I go back in 2 weeks at 32 weeks for another appt and I also need to go into the pernatologist at 32 weeks for a follow-up. Then I start going in weekly at 33 weeks. This might change and I might go in twice a week, but they will decide this at the next appt. I'll also continue to get an ultrasound every couple weeks to monitor Aidan's growth and at the weekly appts, I'll be doing the fetal stress test. She said it is possible that if he starts to show stress that they will induce early, but that we'll just have to see how it goes. At this point, she said he is measuring about a week ahead, so that is great for his growth, b/c typically babies are smaller when they only have a single umbilical artery.

We have officially finished our birthing classes and are getting closer to being ready for our little man to be here! I have posted a new bump pic. It is amazing to see how much the bump has grown over the past couple weeks! DEfinitely feeling it more in my back, and the days of being able to lay on my back are officially over (I can't believe I was able to sleep on my back as long as I did). My feet/ankles are starting to swell a little, but usually only when I've been sitting for awhile or standing for awhile. Overall, I am feeling great though!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Congratulations! I am glad everything is going well. You look fantastic!

Mrs. G.I. Joe said...

You are so close!!! The last 10 weeks (well 9 for me) flew by way too fast. He'll be here before you know it!

And you look awesome! At that point I looked really "puffy" so I'm totally jealous!