Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

This Thanksgiving I am so very thankful for my family. I am thankful that despite all the madness going on in the world we are healthy, happy, and safe. Last night our photographer, Kellie, sent over a few pictures from our family holiday photo shoot we did last weekend, and I just loves how she always just captures the essence of us. She's been photographing us since before the boys were born and she has been there to see our family evolve. She just gets us and all our personalities and always finds a way to make them shine in the photographs she takes. Hope you enjoy these little teasers as much as I did. (It definitely made having to get up in the middle of the night with a fussy baby easier to tolerate when I found these waiting on my phone!)



(If you need a great photographer, Kellie Gillis of View the Big Picture is wonderful!!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

very cute pictures!