- Two Chicken Breasts Cooked and Diced (we grilled ours)
- 1 14.5 oz Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Cup Frozen Mixed Veggies
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese (I use reduced fat cheddar from block that I shred)
- 1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Tsp Garlic Salt
- 1 Tube Pillsbury Simply Biscuits
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a large bowl combine all the ingredients (except for the biscuits)... chicken, soup, veggies, cheese, and spices.
Lightly grease muffin pan. Take each biscuit and flatten / stretch it out. Press biscuit into bottom of muffin tin and gently press it up sides of tin.
Fill each biscuit with chicken mixture.
Bake in oven for 15 minutes. Begin checking on Pot Pies after about 10 minutes to make sure they don't get overcooked.
Let cool down a little bit before serving, especially if Littles will be eating them. Enjoy!