Sunday, September 13, 2009

4th Month Photos

Here's Aidan's more recent pictures! By the way, videos take too long to upload on Blogspot, so those will be posted on Facebook only!

Holding his bottle for the first time!
I'm a big boy, I get to eat rice cereal now! This was my very first taste!
It makes quite the mess!
Trying to either wipe his mouth or lick the bib clean!
Playing with my new kick toy!
Wathcing TV in mom and dad's room after Direct TV got installed!

Going for my first walk around my new neighborhood
Happy baby!
Tummy time is getting a little better!

Mommy and I got up early to beat the heat, but it was still a little bit warm!
Sticking my tongue out at my toys!
I like sticking my tongue out!

I'm a big boy! I can feed myself!
Tummy time with my sea horse
Sea horse kisses!

2 comments:

Mrs. G.I. Joe said...

Aww I love the tongue hanging out! Lucy does that too!

Can you believe he's 4 months already??? It goes by so fast!

Teresa said...

He is so adorable!!