Sunday, September 13, 2009

3rd Month Photos

Here's the pictures from 3-4 months old!

There's a giraffe on my foot!!!

We like just chillin in the Bumbo!
Bathtime is the best!!

I like sleeping flat on my back... which is why I'm getting a flat head! Hopefully this head support will help!

Someone was playing so hard he just passed right out on his playmat!


MeeMaw Sr reading me a story when she, Bob, Grandpa Ralph, and MeeMaw Jr came to visit


This is Tom my chicken (Daddy named him). I like to chew on his beak!

This is Dylan my Duck! He's my favorite toy!
Piggy kisses!

I rolled form my back onto my side all by myself!
Today was a rough day!
Practicing more rolling!
Sitting in my Bumbo, watching my shows and playing with toys!

Lifting weights!
Playtime!
Tummy time is better when I can stare at myself!

Up Up and Away!
I like playing in my exersaucer!
Can you tell who dressed me today?
More play time!

"Kicking" Beardsley out of his crib!

No comments: