Saturday, October 31, 2009

5 Month Pictures!

I love the smile behind the binky!
Mommy can we call Daddy?
Teething Bites
Big boy holding Dylan the Duck and feeding himself
A fun day at the park with great friends
All tuckered out after a busy day
Having fun in the jumperoo
We're excited for dinner time
Race car driver at Peter Piper Pizza!
Riding the Carousel
Riding the train with Daddy
Riding the train with his buddy Jake
We like it when Daddy is home for dinner
I want a hug!
My foot tastes good!
Everything goes in our mouth these days!
I love dressing just like my Daddy!
All tuckered out!
Sitting up in the bath!
Our new hat is sooo cute!
Sitting in the high chair out at dinner!
"Look Daddy, I can do a push up!"
I like my toys!
Happy Halloween!!!
I want to be just like my Daddy when I grow up!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

I love the pictures Andria! I also love the little elephant costume - adorable!!

Mrs. G.I. Joe said...

I LOVE the elephant costume!!! Oh my gosh that's too cute!

I'm jealous you have a child who takes a pacifier. Ours decided she wanted nothing to do with it at like 6 months and sleeping has been hellish ever since.