Saturday, September 20, 2008

Just an Update

Well, I haven't really posted much. But not much new is really going on. Starting to get a little queasy from time to time, but that's about it. Last week we bought our travel system since it was on sale. So we are slowly starting to pick up some of the bigger things so that it won't be such a dent in the bank account later! We are starting to let family and friends know about our big news, so that has been a fun expereince. Will post more next week and will hopefully have some pictures form the ultrasound to post too!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Did you put the travel system together yet? I was thinking about that same set but I thought it didn't get good reviews in baby bargains!? Did you check it in there? I'm just curious because I fell in love with that design - I just love it! Oh and we need baby bump pics!! :)

Mommie to 3 Things said...

I did look it up... and it got ok reviews... the carrier got good reviews (scored an A), the Graco strollers got a B- overall, but that was mostly b/c they are bigger strollers and Baby Bargains says not to buy a travel system. We looked at both the Chicco and the Graco, and I thought the Graco was easier to fold and unfold and manuver around and it was easier to get into the bottom basket when the seat was fully reclined with the carrier in it.